By respecting your rights and respecting the Law on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of the personal data coll
ected. The administrator of personal data is: TOPartner-Krzysztof Sokołowski, Warszawska 44/50, 95-200 Pabianice.
Personal information provided on the form is treated confidentially and is not visible to unauthorized persons.
The service provider is the data controller of its clients. This means that if you visit our website, we process your data like: IP
address – Information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by Server administrator for technical purposes. IP addresses can also be used for statistical purposes – to gather general demographic information (e.g. The region from which the connection is made).
Personal data are processed:
- accordance with the rules on the protection of personal data,
- To the extent and purpose necessary to establish, shape, modify or terminate the content of the agreement and the proper performance of the services;
- To the extent and purpose necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (legitimate purposes) and the processing does not affect the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
What data do we collect and for what purpose
Depending on what you decide, this may be:
- Direct Marketing services offered, other than newsletter
- Newsletter Submission
- Statistical analysis of user behaviour
We will only process your data for the period in which we are to have the legal basis, and so until:
- Gravitate a legal obligation requiring us to process your data
- The possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims relating to the contract concluded by the parties
- Revoke consent to the processing of the data, if it was the basis of the
- Your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted – where the basis of the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the controller or where the data were processed for the purpose of direct marketing, including profiling
– whichever is applicable and what happens at the latest.
External services/recipients of data
We use third party services to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- Software provider needed to run an online store
- Marketing Service Provider
- Provider of statistical services
- Competent public authorities in so far as the Administrator is obliged to provide them with the data
Any data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Contact with the person supervithe processing of personal data in the organization of the service provider is possible electronically at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to process your data after the termination of the Agreement or withdraw your consent only to the extent necessary for the purpose of investigating possible claims before a court or if national or union or international laws oblige us to Data retention.
The service provider has the right to share your personal data and other data with entities authorized under applicable laws (e.g. Law enforcement agencies).
Deletion of personal data may occur as a result of revocation of consent or a legally permissible objection to the processing of personal data.
The service provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under applicable laws.
Personal data is processed by persons only authorized by us or by the processors with whom we cooperate closely.
The information collected relates to the IP address, type of browser used, language, operating system type, Internet service provider, time and date information, location and information sent to the website via the form Contact.
The data collected is used to monitor and verify how users use our sites to improve the operation of the site, providing more efficient and seamless navigation. We use the Google Analitics tool, which records user behavior on the website, to monitor users ' information.
You can disable or restore cookies by changing the settings in your Web browser at any time.
Additional personal information, such as your email address, is collected only where you have expressly consented to the user completing the form. We retain and use the above data only as needed to perform the function.